Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Patriotic? Nails for National Day

Not wanting to look too patriotic for my own country's Independence Day (too dramatic), I decided to just go along with the color theme instead.

Since my country's flag consists of red and white, this is what I had done for my very own Independence Day (National Day), using China Glaze's Salsa and my brandless white nail art pen.


China Glaze Salsa has very nice application, not too streaky and displays smooth look to my nails. I did not regret buying this from my colleague whom was trying to get rid some of her nail polish collection! Great Buy!

The lines are drawn freehand and I am quite proud of myself to be able to draw the lines 80% straight, haha! Shall improve further ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!