Saturday, September 29, 2012

iPhone 5 - It's finally here, and Mine!

27th September 2012 - This day marked the end of my iPhone 3GS' 3 years companionship and the welcome of the new iPhone, 32GB iPhone 5! To my friends who kept nagging me to change my phone, yes, I finally upgraded my iPhone!


Well, the market's not lying around with lots of varieties for iPhone 5 cases, thus, I gotta settled for a plain red jelly case for now...


Noticed I'd bought the white iPhone 5? Not me at all yeah? It was upon much consideration that I finally decided to get white afterall. It was written in a performance test that for iPhone 5, black scratches and see scratches much easier than white this time, not like its predecessors. I would really hate seeing scratch marks on my phone so I had to forsake my favourite colour for white.

I also remembered what I blogged previously in 'iOS vs Android Phone' when I said Note 2 was my next choice of phone. Unfortunately, I thought it through and decided AppStore is still the pulling factor for me being under Apple's side. If only Play Store can get its number of apps comparative up to match with AppStore! I know it's soon, but sadly, it's truly time to change my phone now. :(

No matter how others are ranting how sucky iPhone 5 is, it is no doubt a much better upgrade for me since I wasn't in iPhone 4 era and didn't experience the new features in iPhone 4. I'm gonna hold on to it and hopefully, by the time I'm prepared to replace a new phone again, Android would have been on par (in terms of apps) with iOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!