Friday, October 26, 2012

Coach Wristlet from Aussie

Well, quite embarrassing to say, I have never owned a wristlet among my many bag hauls. I also didn't know what crazy thought I had gotten myself into that drove me into borrowing my colleague's hands to buy me a Coach wristlet from Aussie. Hah, a damn truthful confession from a shopaholic alright...


Not that Coach is a favourite brand of mine, but when my colleague told me he was going to a Coach outlet in Aussie, my shopaholic six sense decided to act ahead of everything! Next thing I knew, I was looking for various designs of wristlets I wanted him to look out for me -_-

Though I did not manage to get the wristlet I wished for, I did manage to get my colleague to help me buy this little sweetie, my first wristlet at the price of USD75.


I'm afraid, now that I got the hang of carrying a wristlet around, this may just not be my one and only wristlet in days to come....:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!