Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Coffee Connosieur a.k.a TCC

It wasn't my 1st time patronising this cafe but never did i expect their food to be so delicious! Oh wait, i moved on too fast...

Well, i was surfing the web looking for nice & 'good to try' restaurant for my business partners when this cafe caught my attention. They caught my attention not by the price, but by their photos of super yummy breakfast courses. I do not own the photos i saw so it's a pity i couldn't show them here. But but but....they look really yummylicious!

I was pretty silly for not checking their breakfast hours & we ended up missing them. It was really saddening to miss all those breakfast course but since we're there, might as well try their lunch courses instead. In the end, only 2 types of main courses were ordered (it was really unintentional!) - Beef Steak on Sandwich & Pan-Seared Chicken Breast. I forgot to take the beef steak but i'm sure not to forget to snap down the main course i ordered, Pan-Seared Chicken Breast!

What's on the plate? Let's see...there's lotus root, white beans (I can't recall the exact name) & not to mention chicken breast, haha! However, what's making this so delicious is the sauce! I can't describe the taste but i can assure it is simply delicious! I can foresee myself patronising here again, this time with my family or friends!

I shall try out the outlet at Ion Orchard for its ambience & other main course next time, hehe!

I shouldn't be so excited, writing this post just makes me hungry again -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!