Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fake Eyelashes Overload

Since my Taipei trip, I found myself really addicted to fake eyelashes a.k.a falsies. It was really sudden and unwittingly, I bought myself too many bloody eyelashes, HAHA!

Bought 2 boxes myself, and the rest were from my brother
who went Taipei 1 week after mine!

Love these lashes cos they look so SEXY~~~

Took the one shown on the lower part of the picture and applied it for one of my colleague's wedding dinner. The lashes weren't exactly soft as those I used before (perhaps cos they are just too cheap so the quality isn't of the best), so it took me longer than I used to take to apply them onto my eyes.

Did a smoky eyes makeup after I KO from work and I really like my makeup for that day! Kudos to my 2 new eyeliners whereby 1 of them is in fact half eyeliner, half smudge-r!

Applied the falsies but didn't emphasise on my eye MU cos
it's work/day time...
My smoky eyes MU for my colleague's wedding!
Did it when almost KO from work, hehe!

Like I said, although the lashes weren't that soft, the design of the lashes is really pretty. It also helps to enlarge my eyes a little! Most of my colleagues commented I look nicer with darker eyes MU so I believe I should really emphasise my eyes more so I can pass off with bigger eyes and a more prettier me (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!