Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Flashback on Year 2011...

Sorry, this came a little late but its rather late than never ya ^^. I had never done this before, so I guess it will be good to start it now so as to reflect what I've done for the past year.

So, let me see what I've achieved in Year 2011...

- Own a Samsung Galaxy Tab!
- Got myself addicted to nail lacquers and nail art (My pride!)
- Skin recovery with the help of Mineral Makeup and change of skincare products
- Attended Raymond Lam's concert with my BFF.
- Rewarded myself with a Olympus XZ-1!
- Found my precious girl a Preschool
- Did my very 1st nail art tutorial on my blog.
- Went for the 2nd Polling Vote out of my entire life
- Bought my very 1st Miu Miu product (wallet).
- Brought my baby girl to her very 1st live show.
- Birthday Surprise from my hubby + a special present :D.
- Own my very 1st LV product - Speedy 30.
- A special present for my hubby (sorry, can't elaborate here).
- Resist the temptation in buying iPhone 4S!
- Re-designed my blog

OK! That's about it! It's pretty summarised since I've blogged most of the details up here so I'm not gonna breakdown any further.

Next up, my Year 2012 Resolutions~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!