Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jipaban for CNY~

I'm a sucker for online shopping and I believe most of my friends know this fact about me too. There are so many online sites which I always visit and patronise, Jipaban happens to be one of those I like to visit but never had the opportunity to patronise...yet.

And when I heard there will be a chance to get hold of Jipaban's shopping vouchers for CNY, it's like a dream...almost going to be fulfilled! Now, do let me dream on a little - What will I do if I have the chance to get hold of Jipaban's shopping vouchers, let's say 100 bucks in preparation for CNY? This is what I WILL DO ~

1.   Deep V Grecian Maxi Dress (Jade) - $27
Photo from www.Jipaban.com

2.   Cross Bandaged Heels (Beige) - $24.50
Photo from www.Jipaban.com
3.   Reptile Hard Top Turnlock - $28
Photo from www.Jipaban.com
4. Leopard's heart necklace - $8.90

Photo from www.Jipaban.com
5.   Drape Bracelet (Jade) - $11.90
Photo from www.Jipaban.com

And these are just some of the choices I'll take to spend the $100 vouchers for CNY on Jipaban if I ever get hold of them!

I'm checking out Jipaban.com again for more choices of my CNY attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!