Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Goodbye, my friend...

Went to a funeral wake earlier today to pay my respect to my dear colleague whom had been working with me for more than 2 years.

It was not easy standing in front of him, covered up in the box and said my goodbyes to him that night. I controlled my tears to refrain them from dropping but they finally gave way after I had a talk with his mother.

That day, that place, many familiar faces were present although it wasn't an ideal venue for us to be reunited, at least not under this circumstance. However, it is a comfort for his family to know that he has so many friends who care for him out there.

I missed him..it was just few months back when we went to Korea together for work..and now he's gone. He's really gone, and this time, he won't be back. No matter how much I, or we, miss him, we need to believe that he is now in good hands. He had move on, journeying ahead of us.

Rest in peace my dear friend. We shall meet again, when our time is up, at the place you are watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!