Monday, November 5, 2012

New Hair Color!

I had been so sick and tired of my messy hair, I finally decided to do something about it before I fly off to Korea (Yes, I'm going to Korea once again).

While I was at the salon, the urge to change my hair colour just kept building on me. After much consideration and given the fact that I'd once again gotten my hair shorter, I made up my mind to turn into a redhead woman...



Honestly, it must be like eons ago since I last gotten my hair red but with my goldilock hair of many years, I guessed it's time for a change.


There, a self-portrait of me right after the cut and colour. Many colleagues and friends commented this hair colour suits me better than the brown-ish gold colour, not to mention my daring attempt of cutting my hair really short from behind (bob-style). This colour and hairstlye are mostly like gonna be with me for a considerable amount of time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!