Monday, August 22, 2011

Lovely Birthday Surprise from Dearest!

This year, I really had a lovely birthday. Most importantly, my dear surprised me fairly well this year.

Though the present didn't come on my exact Bday, it was a pleasant surprise too. For someone who doesn't fancy luxury goods and find them as a waste Of money, he surprised me with this!

Louis Vuitton's Speedy 30! Hehe, i just briefly told him i wish to own a LV Speedy & i received it lovingly from my dear this Bday!

Not only that, he did more than just that for my Bday. On my actual Bday, i received this in my office (Yes, i was working on my Bday - truly a workaholic).

Attached was a card with my dear's sweet blessings but sorry, not gonna reveal it here!

Although there's no romantic dinner, I had a really lovely birthday surprise from him today and yes, i feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!