Friday, August 5, 2011

Arty Fruitty Nails ~ Nails for a Friend

Did a pedicure nail art for a friend of art recently and I thought I could have posted them up here.

It was my first attempt at doing nail art on someone else's hands/feet so was kinda nervous too. I really want to thank my friend, Felicia, for volunteering herself to me when she heard that my hobby is DIY manicure ^^. That was really brave of her so KUDOS to you gal!

Her nail beds on her feet was SOOOOO flat that they were really easy to paint on! As she really fancies pink, I did a pink french pedicure from Eilanto on her and added some fruits for decoration. :D




Do you find the nail design on her hands look somewhat familiar to you? That's right, it was my original nail design from 'Manicure for a wedding'. She was involved in the wedding as well and she told me she totally loved my bling bling manicure that looks like gel polishes!

Not to shabby for a 1st attempt on others I hope ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!