Wednesday, August 3, 2011

City Hunter ~ Drama version

Recently I fall in love with a drama. Wait, not just the drama, but the actor who acted in it as well.

And that's him, Lee Min Ho!

His outfit in City Hunter
The drama's named City Hunter, and it was adopted from a japanese manga/anime. Although the storyline and plot is 360 degrees different from each other, the drama's storyline is still great! I'll say that this time, they got a really good actor in it and that's Lee Min Ho. He really portrays the role perfectly and who won't fall in love with such a handsome man?

Now, another picture of him without the mask...


I am really not a fan of Korean Dramas but watching one with him acting in it really makes a lot of difference. Now, even my Tumblr is full of his pictures and you can't imagine the number of reblogs I'm getting from them!

His role in this drama - Lee Yoon Sung, an ill-fated man who was broken apart from his birth mother since birth and was raised harshly for the sake of revenge. Not gonna reveal more details as I think it will be the best to watch it rather than reading the story! Lots of action and romance in this drama so do watch it if you wouldn't mind looking at such a dashing man over and over again for 20 episodes ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!