Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shoes Haul ~ A Makeover

I did a huge change recently and without a doubt i know that this change will cost me a BOMB out of it - A Makeover of my Shoes collection!

Being a lover of open-toed shoes, I hardly, even barely buy nor wear covered shoes, thinking they toe killers. Simply cause they tend to hurt our little toes far too often if we wore them long. It had never occurred to me...ever, that I'll need to wear them....until now.

A victim of eczema on my soles, the skin on my soles often cracked, peeled, whatever you call it. It had become really a pain and strain to expose them for too long as they cracked and hurt me too much. Well, some just termed it as dry skin on the soles. It was chance that made me realise how covered shoes can keep my skins on the soles from cracking when i started buying covered shoes again from Korea till Taipei.

With that, I decided to stand firm and change my entire shoes collection! My 1st step? Bought myself a total of 4 shoes at 1 go!

Yes, It was not a tiny damage but rather huge one! However, I really start to think of the advantages & benefits they do to me. For one, they look bloody nice!

There! Wore my 1st pinky heels which cost me less than 10 bucks! It is really comfy and currently, I wore her the most to work ^^.

Had no opportunity, or rather, a suitable outfit to match the other shoes yet, thus no shots of them on my feet just yet. But I believe it will be soon enough!

Aside from those, I also grabbed a pair of flats from Rubi Shoes recently when they conducted their sale in their outlet. Amazingly, this pair of flats only costs 5 bucks! This had to be the cheapest yet prettiest flats I've ever bought locally!

It's floral-designed and I feel it rather sweet and dainty, which I don't have such design in my collection yet. Boy I'm glad I get to own it at such an affordable price!

I know there's gotta be more to refill my shoe collection now that I am opting for a total makeover. I know it, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!