Sunday, December 25, 2011

Taobao Loot - Casings Extravaganza!

My yet another Taobao loot has arrived! This time, i didn't order any outfit apart for my baby but i did order tons of iphone casings instead, wahahaha! What to do...iPhone 3GS casings are really hard to find now, especially pretty ones!

Firstly, the biggest loot from Taobao has to be this Hello Kitty bento box. In fact, i saw Gmarket selling for $13+ but i managed to source the exact same bento box but only cost me $6+! *smirk*

The size of the bento box is just nice, except for its cover. Due to the design of Hello Kitty, the cover tends to look bigger than what it's supposed to be. As i originally intended to let baby bring this to school, i just might have to wait till she's older. It just seems too big for her at this point.

Now, let's move on to the casings i've bought.

First, its an iPhone casing with the design of Hello Kitty. Frankly speaking, this is a nice & i believe to be a very durable casing. Yet, it didn't really suit me. Reason is very simple. I'm too used to putting home button stickers on my home button & this silicon casing happens to cover up the home screen. As pretty as it may look, i just gotta keep it aside for now...

Next up is a bling bling Hello Kitty design casing! I truly love this design cos it looks just too damm sweet!

The ribbon & the pearls on the casing really make the whole design lovely. It's really a bargain for me to get it below $16! I believe retail price should cost at least $30...

Last casing of this batch of loot will be my polka dot casing. This is the casing i'm currently using now and i must say it is really a slick design!

Well, though its not a new design to most 4g users, it does come across as a new design for me! Am really loving this casing to the max!

Apart from buying my own casings, i also helped my friends ordered a few casings. Those they chose are really pretty & i'm glad they like their order, as well as the price they got it at!

Above: Cindy's casing! Less than 14 bucks!

Above: Jaclyn's casing with big red ribbon! Only around 15 bucks!

I love shopping in Taobao, though 1 shopping cart may take me weeks to fill up cos the items available there are just too many! Next batch i'll be ordering CNY stuff as well as more casings for myself, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!