Friday, July 8, 2011

'Bogus' Fries

I was having lunch earlier today with my fellow colleagues at a Western Restaurant and I ordered a 'Grilled Boneless Chicken' with salsa sauce. The waitress delivered my order to me and placed it onto the table, looking so yummy-licious.


But...wait just a minute. Did you notice anything odd? Why were there 2 types of FRIES in 1 dish?????? And...why was it that one of the fries looked so pale & uncooked!? Here's a closer look~


Looks really uncooked, ya? Attempted to act brave, I picked up my fork, poked into 1 of them & put it into my mouth. Crunchy...chewy. No, they're not uncooked french fries. In fact, they're not french fries at all.
They're.....


R A D I S H ................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, consider them innovative/creative, but it scared me somehow thinking this restaurant's serving uncooked or not well-cooked food for customers -_-". I shall forgive them for giving me a little scare since the 'bogus' fries were pretty tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!