Monday, July 4, 2011

Dual French Tips/4th July Mani...

Hehe...I'm not from the states, but I do like to attempt themed nails sometimes. With 4th July here, how can I resist the temptation?

I didn't really want the usual 4th July nails where they are mostly flag and stars designs. Hence, I tried a more non-conventional design where some may beg to agree on this. My manicure/nail art for 4th July is mainly circling around the color combination, that's all.

This time, I made dual french tips on my nails with Etude House's Chilli Red as 1st french tips, followed by China Glaze's Midnight Mission as 2nd french tips. 1st french tips were done using tapes, while the 2nd french tips were painted freehand. After-which, I covered my freehand-painted tips with dots.





Midnight Mission is on the darker side of the blue family thus it looks kinda blackish under warm light. I know this may not look really like the traditional 4th July nail art but it is my own work with 4th July color scheme.

Some told me they look like castles, some said they look like zippers. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!