Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mickey Mouse Nail Art

This nail art is dedicated to my precious daughter who recently fell in love with Mickey Mouse.

However, instead of doing the common red/white polka dot nail art, I decided to try another design to depict my very own Mickey Mouse nail design ^^. Yet, I may just attempt the common design soon, hehe.

Nail Polishes used: Faceshop Pearl White (nail base), China Glaze Salsa (Red Mickey), Faceshop BK901 (Black Mickey)








You may notice why I have an odd design on one of my nails. That's cos I recently had a cut on it and had no choice but to trim it short & outta shape. Being a nail addict who must put on some lacquers on, I decided to play with designs to hide it away. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!