Thursday, July 14, 2011

Milani Red Sparkle Swatches

After receiving my Milani hauls from a spree-er (Post on Parcel of Joy - Milani Hauls) a while back, I finally took the time to use Milani Red Sparkles on my nails. Friends told me it's of bright red color resembling chilli and I didn't really believe them until I swatch it onto my nails!

Not only it is bright, it is indeed sparkling as well! The glitter effect is amazing to the point I couldn't stop looking at my nails while working, haha. Application was a breeze as well and can be done under 1-2 coats max depending on your preference. For me, I swatch with 2 coats out of habit.

without top coat
with SV top coat
Aren't they glittery and sparkling?

Wore this for my KL trip and boy was i glad i chose this color cos it simply cheered me up throughout my overseas period ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!