Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Manicure for a wedding~

Did this manicure to attend a friend's wedding recently in May and frankly speaking, I really like this set of manicure cos they look pretty much like gel nails to me...hehe ^^.

The glitter polish comes from China Glaze's Teenage Dream, and I put on some pink rhinestones to make it more bling! Some told me why not use a more prominent colour for the rhinestones but I honestly do not want my own manicures to look too overkill...for the wedding. It's not MY wedding to begin with ya? :p

Received quite a fair bit of compliments from this set of 'bridal' manicure for my friend's wedding, felt so contented!


Under warm light...


Under natural light...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!