Saturday, August 4, 2012

Taobao Haul #6

I realised that though I've been buying from Taobao for so such a long time, I've never really posted my haul up on my blog. Perhaps a few of them but not really in details. So...I decided to share my joy and also let other Taobao-lovers know of some good buys ^^.

This batch, I ordered hell lots of iPad sleeves! Can't really blame me since iPad's my latest new gadget and I really love to protect it! I also bought a clutch bag embossed with my favourite skulls on it!

Girl in Snow, by far my most commonly used sleeve for iPad. This sleeve cost me less than 6 bucks only! Durable and pretty!

The skull clutch bag that only cost me less than 8 bucks! ^.^

Isn't it punky? I love it sooooo much, especially I bought it at such a steal! great for functions or parties! It also come with a chain strap so I can sling it if I ever feel tired or holding it!

This is another iPad Clutch sleeve I ordered. Likewise to the clutch bag, this iPad clutch sleeve cost me less than 8 bucks only. The striking neon pink simply captivates me.

Frankly, this is a really good iPad sleeve, only that it is too small to fit an iPad which already has a casing in it. I'd really hate to carry my iPad without a casing, thus, this clutch sleeve was rather wasted. However, since I already bought it, It'll be wise to use it creatively for another purpose rather than leaving it in my cabinet to rot. And so, I decided to use it as a clutch, for real this time!

Of all my iPad sleeves bought so far, none of them beats the beauty of this...

Isn't it gorgeous?! It is so elegant and lacey! I have to admit, I didn't expect this to be of good quality (looks good on picture only). However, it surprised me with the fine details of the lace design, the material of the pouch, and the thickness of the whole pouch. Though this cost much higher than the rest, it is definitely the best catch out of those iPad sleeves from .

These are not all I've ordered from Taobao of course, but since most of the items I ordered are iPad sleeves, I shall leave apparels post till next time :)

Now I can't wait to order the next batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!