Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Birthday Celebration ~ Lunch @ Egg & Berries

Like I mentioned on my last birthday blog post, my birthday celebration did not just end with the drinking. On the very next day (which is the exact day of my birthday) after the fun night, Dear brought me to the restaurant I've always wanted to patronise - Egg & Berries!

I've always love American-styled breakfast and Egg & Berries fit just right on my favourite dining restaurant because it serves the breakfast I love, ALL DAY! Now I can get to eat them at any time I want!

Egg & Berries' menu is pretty straight forward but for just a brief moment, I was lost simply because there's too many selections for me to decide.

Egg & Berries' Menu
In the end, I decided to order Sweet Brioche French Toast with Sausage & Scrambled Eggs while Dear ordered Chipolata Sausage with Smoked Chicken & Scrambled Eggs. It was so yummylicious that we patronised it again on the following weekend after that day, which we brought Amelia along. Of course, we must ordered other main courses so as to enjoy Egg & Berries' food!

Sweet Brioche French Toast with Sausage & Scrambled Eggs ($13.50)
This main course was served with syrup for the pancakes as well. However, what surprised me was that there are 3 different syrups for me to use on my pancakes.

The Syrups - Maple, Chocolate and Berries



Bacon, Onion & Mushroom ($12.70)



Chipolata Sausage with Smoked Chicken & Scrambled Eggs ($12.50)



Chipolata & Eggs ($9.50)



Fresh Mushroom Cream Soup ($5.50)



Child's Menu ($8.50)
The Child's Menu is really a great deal! For a meal meant for kids, the portion served was not stingy at all! Amelia enjoyed it very much too!

Egg & Berries serves all its main courses with eggs, regardless its poached, scrambled, fried or whatsoever. There are many more courses from its menu I've yet to taste and on my next visit, I really need to try their Egg Benedict.

I'll definitely be a regular to this restaurant until I find a better one!

Egg & Berries is located on the 1st floor of Changi City Point, just next to Tunglok Seafood.

Rating: 4/5


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!