Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Birthday Celebration ~ Night Out!

17 August 2012. Yet another year to declare I'm another year older.

This year, I did not expect any extraordinary birthday celebration but just a quiet and heartwarming time with my family. I didn't even expect to go out at all till Dear told me my god-brother wants me to go down to their usual pub to celebrate my birthday. Ever since I gave birth to Amelia, my trips to pubs had greatly reduced. So, I agreed!

I also took the initiative to gathered my BFFs for a dinner after work, before I joined my god-brother at the pub. Knowing I would be going out, I had to doll up myself, ya? In all honesty, I did not put on too much war-paint but just emphasised on my eyes.

It wasn't really a pre-birthday dinner per se but I appreciated Cindy and Javier for turning up as they originally wanted to stayed at home due to their son's tuition. We had an enjoyable dinner at Joyee's favourite steamboat restaurant though she suffered a mild car accident just that evening. The men simply couldn't stand our topics as we mainly discussed about LUXURY BAGS! After the dinner, we headed to the pub without my BFFs as they needed to work on the next day.

It was really great to be able to meet up with my pub friends gang from time to time, especially when they remembered my birthday every single year! My god-brother, Fabian even managed to summon my next good friend, Larry to come along even though he always have a hectic travelling schedule! Come to think of it, from Network at Chinatown, to Mongkok at Tanjong Pagar, and now S Club, we have known one another for almost 6-7 years. Frankly, to be able to still keep in close contact for so many years whom we known from a pub, it is considerably amazing.

Alright, back to my birthday celebration night out. It is a standard practice in the gang that whenever someone's birthday is here, birthday song will be sung and most importantly, a yard of beer will be delivered right to your face. Naturally, I'd gotten a yard of beer on my hands cos it's a night out for ME!

Me with a yard of beer. I was also wearing my new top from Taobao that night. Oh yes, and that's Larry behind me in the photo, photobombing. :D

When most of them helped me clear the yard till it was left till the bottom (the round base...and the most lethal), I had to drink it up all by myself. The owner of S Club, whom we knew very well too (he's the one in the top-left photo with me in the photo below) saw me drinking up only the base, he 不甘愿 and asked me to drink more. I told him jokingly that I'd drink any alcohol he brought to me and I regret it the moment he came back. Why? Cos when I thought he would have brought a glass of liquor on the rock, he brought along another yard of beer to me, demanding me to drink it all by MYSELF! Blamed me on my silly mouth and promise, I had no choice but to finish 1 whole yard myself. Come to think of it, I think I'm the only one he brought 2 yards on someone's birthday...多有面子啊!

开心不忘娱乐. While we were happily enjoying ourselves at S Club, I also took photos with most of my gang ( some just hate the camera!), making more sentimental footprints down my memory lane.

I heart them so much, the friendship's most definitely gonna be a lifetime thingy. Who says friends whom we made from nightlife won't be longlasting?

Last but not the least, I gotta thank my Dear for spending my birthday night out with me and our pub gang!

My birthday most certainly didn't end with this. More birthday celebration posts coming up next! ^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!