Saturday, June 25, 2011

Polka Dot, Blue French Tips~

I love french manicure, I love french tips. Such designs never seem to bore me and I simply love it to the core.

In this manicure, I used quite a few brands of nail polishes. For my base color, I used The FaceShop's pearl sheer-based nail polish for all my nails. For french tips, I decided to break the traditional white tips and resort to blue instead. I also used tapes to make my french tips ^^. This blue comes from Etude House Luci Darling series, named Indigo. As for the polka dots, they come from China Glaze's White on White.



If your area has Etude House shop, I will URGE you to grab EVERY single bottle of its Luci Darling series cos they simply ROCK! Formula is wonderful no matter which color I swatch! Gotta admit, maybe I do have a little problem swatching  yellow ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!