Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A 'ME' & Ladies' Dinner Day

Haha...I promised...this was really an impromptu idea which came into my mind on that particular day when I took a day off in early June. Oh well, since I was already on it, might as well just post it up!

My day off started with a McDonald breakfast with my colleagues (yes, I still went breakfast with them on my 'off' day...) and given the fact that this is my favourite McD meal, how can i resist not snapping a shot of it? :D

My favourite Hotcakes with sausage muffin meal ^^

Next, I parted with my colleagues and head into town for my monthly indulgence - MASSAGE! With my Olympus XZ-1 on toll, camwhore shot before heading for my massage is a natural must!

Played with soft focus art filter from my camera~

Felt all-so-wonderful after my massage at Rustic Nirvana! While waiting for time's up to meet with the ladies for dinner, I took this as a form of 'high-tea' for myself, hehe.

Moist Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe

There's a reason why I only took a cake rather than a proper lunch prior to dinner. That's all because our dinner is buffet-styled ^^. How could I let my stomach go all full before a buffet began? Oh, and we had our dinner at Spices Cafe in Concorde Hotel (previously Le Meridien Hotel). They seemed to have renovated the restaurant previously, thus, the current design/theme is much more westernized and grand, not to mention cozy. :D

My ladies!
I have no freaking idea why I look so fat in this photo...
Chilli crab
The food's pretty fine, only that the selection's pretty limited. Generally, they have Asian cuisine, Pasta, Seafood (their oysters pretty good according to my ladies), pastry, desserts, chocolate fondue and fruits. For the price it charges, I think it deserves more good selection. For me, I literally grabbed all the salmon sashimi I can see or digest during the dinner, haha!

Me and my ladies had a great time chatting and gossiping away on that day during the dinner. Most of the topic happened to surround a lot on kids but of course there were other topics involved too :P Can't wait for the next meet-up and the chats' lining up for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!