Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nubar ~ Rain, rain...in Purple!

Been wanting to get my hands on a Nubar nail polish but always deferred from clicking the 'buy' button on eBay till one day, I finally put my itchy finger on it and bought myself my first Nubar nail polish!

For a start, I got myself a beautiful colour which I saw from one of the nail polish blogs - Purple Rain. True to its name, it really does looks like rain in purple. For my swatch, I applied 3 coats on each of my nails.



Application: Although the brush is not as soft as China Glaze's, the application onto the nails is still pretty smooth. The formula of this polish is not streaky at all but it's quite sheer. 3 coats should do the magic.

Nubar polishes are definitely worth the investment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!