Sunday, June 5, 2011

Remedy for my battered soles...

I have no freaking idea why my soles were SOOO dry recently till the point they cracked, leaving me with pain. Not only that, it made me so difficult to walk with cracked soles & I literally got to limp (at some point) when the pain just got too much for me.

Thinking that my feet need some moisture, I decided to invest on a foot moisturizer. After some shopping, I ended up buying a foot moisturizer from The Body Shop - Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter.
 
 

 The container's really secured, so secured to the point I was pretty afraid to open it cos it can somehow damage my manicure, LOL! However, I bought this for the sake of my battered soles, and so, I gotta use it no matter what!


Just like it's name, it looks like butter alright. It does feel creamy to the touch & smells nice too. Upon applying it onto my soles, I feel moisturized indeed. Till date, I've used it for like 2 weeks & I can see my soles getting better. And no, I'm not gonna post the picture of my batter soles cos they look too damn hideous for me to even post it up here. Hopefully, this little remedy can bring my battered soles to life soon enough~~~~~ *cross fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!