Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Arrival of Chloe, my baby Niece!

On 2nd July 2012, I am officially Aunt of my little niece, Chloe Chua! Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law for the arrival of their baby girl!

我当姑姑咯!

Visited my sister-in-law at TMC right after work today to check on her and of course, to look at my niece! It isn't easy for a woman to go through labour and knowing my SIL's characteristics, I am truly proud of her. She did it!!! I can see my brother's really excited and anxious over her baby girl but that's truly understandable. Being a new father, he ought to feel excited!

During my visit, I had the opportunity to carry Chloe for a brief moment. Weighing at 2.84kg, it wasn't difficult to hold her at all. However, I noticed a trait of hers during my entire visit. She yawned non-stop! I think she yawned at least 10 times for the mere 40 minute-stay I was there! Couldn't say it's in the genes of her dad or her mom, so I'll just leave them to identify, hehehe!

We're gonna visit them at their house next week and this time, we'll be bringing Amelia along. I bet she'll be very excited and happy to make acquaintance with her baby cousin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!