Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blue Dotty Art Manicure

I've been pretty slacked doing my nails due to my recent addiction in certain dramas. Too many dramas of my liking had surfaced and I simply couldn't take my attention away! However, that doesn't mean I've stopped!

This time, I put on my latest nail polish haul from Rubi - 'Blue Suedes Shoes'. As usual, I added a little art in addition to the blues for some design, polka dots!

Above photo was taken under white light.

I love how vibrant this shade of blue looks on my nails, and reminded me of ocean. Vibrant as it looks, application for this nail polish wasn't easy at all. It dries pretty fast, almost at the point when I just took a brushful of it onto my nail. Thus, I nearly re-dip everytime I applied once on my nail. Oh, and a test of speed as well, haha! This nail polish definitely requires a minimum of 3 coats in order to ensure its beauty.

Above photo was taken under warm light.

It was pretty amazing to see how different the blue tone has changed in accordance to the lighting. It seems so neon and bright under white light yet dark and navy-looking under warm light. Still, I like its colors and effect alongside with the dots I applied!

Well, as I mentioned above, the application for this nail polish might not be the most successful or smooth compared to others but honestly, I couldn't complain much either. This nail polish haul was by far the cheapest haul I've gotten for it only cost me $1! Such effect cost at only $1, I should say it is a good bargain with pretty result!

Now, all I need to do is to clear all my dramas so I can focus back on my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!