Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reebonz Space - The GSS Sale

Of the many Sale events organised by Reebonz, I've never for once been to them mainly due to their event period always fell on weekdays. For this GSS, I was glad I happened to be on leave to attend.

It was my first trip to Reebonz Space, where Reebonz held their Sale for many luxury brands' products. Upon entering their Sale, they first gave a $100 gift voucher to all those who RSVP to this event.

Seems generous ya? There's a catch. Spend at least $1,000 and you get to mobilise this voucher.

Friends warned me to reach earlier for fret of long entry queues and big crowd and I heeded their advices. I reached 15 minutes before the actual opening time of the event but was surprised it was already opened for business. No QUEUE, hehehe! That gave me quite a leeway to check on the bags before the crowd started flooding in.

Frankly, I was pretty lost for a short while back there. There were just too many products to look at! After browsing briefly around the place, I settled over at the shelves where they placed all Prada bags to check them out. I was literally jumping with joy when I saw the Saffiano Lux collection displayed in front of me but at the same time, I was dismayed at their colours, for none was what I wanted!

I also checked out Miu Miu bags and after browsing for just 2 minutes, none caught my eye. Brought it down, hang it over my arms and it felt so right in place, as if it was already mine! To ensure it'll not be snatched by another customer, I held it with me while I browsed through other bags.

I believe I might have gone back and forth between Prada and Miu Miu many times while I was there to decide which bag (or bags) I wanted to buy. There were many others available as well, such as Dior, Chanel, Celine, Mulberry, Kate Spade, Coach, YSL, Burberry and more. After an hour of browsing and decision-making, I decided to bring home 2 bags - 1 Miu Miu and 1 Marc Jacobs which I was lucky to find 10 minutes before I wanted to cash out.

You know, this sale was conducted on a weekday, or rather, it was a weekday when I went for it. Not only that, I went on a lunch hour. To see such crowd and queue at the cashier was totally unexpected...

They pretty much sacrificed their lunchtime for this! The queue at the cashier was more horrifying. Perhaps too many people had too many questions about the products, thus they asked while paying. With most paying by cards, the queue moved even slower...

And yes, it was impossible for the queue to move anywhere faster also cause there's only 2 counters! I think this queue took me close to 30 minutes waiting.

Left the event with 2 bag loot, rather expensive ones, and carried them around for the rest of the day. The size of its paper bag was so huge, I felt silly carrying it, haha!

That's just one of them. The other was carried by my precious hubby who accompanied me to the event. Really appreciate his help in carrying the bag for me or else I might just look like a fool carrying 2 big paper bags walking around....

So...with my achievement at the sale event, I am now...

Check out my bags in details bought from Reebonz Sale, Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!