Thursday, July 26, 2012

SUPRÉ Haul

Temptation never fails to circle around me, especially when it comes to online shopping! With a successful instigation from my colleagues, I've come across an online shopping site - SUPRÉ. Its products were all on sale and seriously, with my colleague's discount benefit and sale, how am I suppose to turn my back against this?

And so, I ordered a few pieces of items from SUPRÉ. I wondered if I'm becoming more and more daring cause for this round, I've purchased outfits which I do not usually wear at all.

Outfit #1 - A sleeveless dress, coloured 'poppy'. It was so freaking bright and outstanding, not to mention it is in the colour of peachy-pink. I really didn't know what went wrong in my mind to have ordered this but somehow, it looked just splendid when I wore it. Phew! Oh, I also forgot to mention that since it's on sale, I only got this piece of dress for less than 8 bucks! Good quality, cheap buys!

Outfit #2 - Sleeveless black dress with floral prints. Alright, this is really the type of outfit I would never dream of wearing, nor wanted to wear. Like I said, my mind could be malfunctioning for all I know cause all the outfit I ordered were not my normal style! However, when I first wore it to work, many colleagues of mine who saw this dress said it looked nice on me. Guess it wasn't such a bad attempt afterall, hehe...and...this dress only cost me 12 bucks!

There's one more dress I've ordered from SUPRÉ but till date, I do not have the opportunity to wear it yet. It is a black laced dress which in my opinion, was my best buy from SUPRÉ. Let me have the ocassion to wear it (it is more of a formal type of dress), and I shall post it up here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!