Saturday, February 5, 2011

大年初一,初二 ~ HAPPY CNY!

The year of Rabbit is said to be a prosper year, so I hope everyone can huat, Huat, HUAT!

I dunno what went wrong with me but I happened to buy all my CNY clothes in TOGA designs! I think it's the trend now too since I saw so many celebs wearing toga top or dress in CH8's CNY celebration show on CNY eve...

Anyway, time for photos for 初一 and 初二 of my CNY ^^.

First, my outfits for the 1st 2 days of CNY:

初一: Navy Toga jumpsuit from Far East Plaza.

初二: Blue Toga dress bought online. Leggings is not new one :P

Followed by some photos taken by my cousin, Raymond ^^:

初一: Agnes, my cousin and me. LOVE this shot!

初一: My cousin's son, Kaize & me ^^.

初一: Photographer of the day, Raymond & me!

Last but not the least, a vainpot shot of myself taken by Raymond at my humble request, hehe!

初一: Flash too strong liao lar!
1 confession to make though...I did take a camwhore shot of myself earlier today which I pretty liked but when I was doing some editing on my iPhone just now, I accidentally deleted it without realising it! Argh, so hate myself when it comes to such situation! I really love that photo one ok!

I did another blog post on my private blog, so if you are already an invitee to that blog of mine, feel free to browse through it that connects more to Amelia ^^.

More CNY house visiting during the weekend, hope to be able to snap more shots or make more story to post here :)

Enjoy your CNY, everyone, and make sure you HUAT AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!