Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun with Crackle ~ OPI Katy Perry Collection!

Had heard so much rave about Katy Perry Collection from OPI which caused cracked effect on nails. And so, I decided to give it a go at it too! Bought Teenage Dream & Black Shatter from OPI to see how amazing since this will be for my first attempt ^^.

Teenage Dream from OPI

How it looks on my nails ~ PRETTY!

Saw how glittery Teenage Dream is? It is so damn pretty on my nails, I almost couldn't bear to apply Black Shatter onto them T_T

However, my objective is to find out how the crackle looks on my nails, thus, I have no choice but to go ahead!

OPI Black Shatter

Cracked Effect after applying Black Shatter

Tada~! Here's the result of Crackle a.k.a Cracked Effect. How's that looked? Pretty amazing right? I really like the effect of this & I may just use a different base colour other than Teenage Dream to play with it! For a more lasting wear, do apply a top coat on top of it ya? For me, I am using Seche Vite's Fast Dry Top Coat which works like a charm all thanks to my very very very very pro colleague who's VERY into nail polishes!

Am gonna attempt on tape manicure soon. Good Luck to me! Ha ha ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!