Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lo Hei ~ Lo Hei, Happy CNY!

Though my company also have lo hei (Yusheng) for overall celebration, it has always been a routine for me to conduct a lo hei on our own, and that means my department only. Hmm, if i recall correctly,this should be the 2nd time I've done since I got back from my maternal leave, hehe.

I decided to indulge on a good Yusheng for my department and so, off I went to buy Sake Sushi Yusheng! And to top up as a more meaningful Lo Hei, we did it on everyone's Bday ~ 人日 (9th Feb 2011)!


I even bought the largest one for fret of not enough for my entire department! So far, this is the most EXPENSIVE Yusheng I've ever bought but looking at the amount of salmons they gave, and how fresh their salmons are...I totally ignored the price of it, LOL!

As a saying goes like this, "一分钱,一分货". 物超所值 is the important factor! Indeed, it's worth it!


So Yummy, hehe! There's my favourite jellyfish in this Yusheng too!


Here's what it looks like after we added in ALL the necessary ingredients before we start the Lo Hei. Frankly speaking, though this size of Yusheng is meant for 6~10 pax only, we didn't even manage to finish it all! That proves how big the portion is for this Yusheng. Check out the salmons within this Yusheng...so prominent...so fleshy!!!!

Even if it's a short Lo Hei, everyone seemed to enjoy it, the personal feel of Lo Hei within our department only. Really love this great day where I managed to see everyone's smile on their face from I've organised ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!