Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Arrival of my new toy ~ Samsung Galaxy Tab

After a considerably long wait, I finally receive my new toy of 2011 ~ Samsung Galaxy Tab! I was so so so thrilled & happy when I held my new toy before just in front of me!



And cos it's my new toy, I was so eager to dress it up & so, I indulged myself in a Viva Collection's casing!


This casing cost me a good sum of $59 which though not cheap, it's authentic. I also bought an anti-glare screen protector at $29.90 which I love it soooooo much, hehe! However, I still cant believe that I could spendso much on accessories for galaxy tab when I couldn't even willing to spend so much on iPhone accessories...I love my new toy for sure. Why? Cos I love the fact that I'll be using it more for ereading and internet usage than anything else. Gotta enjoy my toy to the fullest don't you think? :-P

By the way, this post is blogged using tab. Its seriously no joke to blog using it since there's not really a decent blogger app good enough for Android yet.

Duh. Took me almost an hour just to post this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!