Monday, February 14, 2011

Reincarnation?

Do you believe in Reincarnation ~ 輪迴? I know not all believes in this. Though I myself was brought up under the culture of buddhism, I can't 100% sure of this either. Honestly, who'll know till one's actually dead?

The reason why this subject is being penned down has to do with dad. It was one day, well, one night actually when we just celebrated CNY & was heading home after a tiring day. In the car, I suddenly thought of my dad. I can't believe after the 24 years he had left us, he can still gushed into my mind like a smoke.

That night, I wondered. Wondered what could have happened to him if reincarnation exists. If it does exists and its truly happening, did he reincarnated & start a brand new life? If reincarnation is real & he really rebirth, could one of the younger generations' be him? I really wonder, my office has quite a few young colleagues & if reincarnation is believable, does it also means that those below age 24 are potential my dad reincarnated? Gosh, sounds so creepy...

Honestly speaking, this did come into my mind & though it may sound too creepy, I really can't help but to wonder sometimes. Maybe i missed my dad too much. Maybe...just maybe, I need the kind of love my dad once gave me. Maybe...seeing so many people whom have dads to dote on throughout the years really made me envy them.

Whether Reincarnation truly exists, no one knows. To those who still have daddy & their love by their side, cherish them. Don't wait till its too late then you want to relinquish their love. I lost mine, late to learn to cherish when he's around (I was only 6) but I know I'll bear these memories, as much as I can remember, forever.

Sorry if you feel this post a lil emo or creepy. This thought kept lingering in my mind so writing it down should be the best way to vent it out. It truly works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!