Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Neon, Neon! So Preeeetty!

My recent obsession towards nail lacquers just made me did something out of my own expectation. That is....I bought a neon pink-ish lacquer! I was always skeptical on colours that are too outstanding for fret of the outcome turning ugly but somehow, I was proven otherwise! And so, I bought China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy & applied it on my nails.

Color of the nails are not exactly accurate as this was taken via Instagram.
They look much more neon in fact!


See how bright & neon it looks? It's just so bloody nice! However, I am a sucker at creme-based lacquers so I actually applied China Glaze's Fairy Dust on it to cover up my tracks. Considered a good move actually :D

Don't get me wrong. Creme-based nail lacquers are fine to get but they just aren't my best friend when it comes to applying them. Looks to me that for me to use creme-based lacquers, I for sure needs to use another top coat to cover my tracks. Also used my recent bought/cut fimo canes on them but shall put the photo up on my next post ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!