Thursday, March 3, 2011

1st Loot from StrawberryNet

A happy woman is a happy woman indeed. All because I did my first purchase with StrawberryNet & I simply LOVE their service...& item of cos!

Ordered my Lancome Makeup Remover from there & the packaging's damn good. 1 remover only but comes with such big box + foam chunks.




As if like this is not secured enough, my Lancome makeup remover is bubble-wrapped somemore!




Very good condition in terms of packaging right!? Really secure my order till I speechless!

Oh, one more thing. Other than my order, I received another item too. That's because by being a new customer to order from StrawberryNet, I was entitled for a free gift!



I am so gonna patronize this shop again though this time, i may consider buying a perfume instead, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!