Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tape Manicure - 1st attempt

In my previous post on nails obsession, I mentioned that I'll be attempting tape manicure soon. And so, here's how I did it:
Making use of my current color - OPI 'Give Me The Moon'. I decided to keep it for this tape manicure cos I simply hate the idea of re-painting my nails ALL OVER again should I fail...As shown on the photo above, I used a scotch tape to do my tape manicure (any scotch tape will do) but please ensure your nail polish is already dried up!
There, a coat of new color - Del So 'RockStar' was applied to the area I did not cover. The trick now is...you gotta remove the tape quickly after you finished applying yr color on it. If you wait too long to remove the tape, it is highly possible your new color will peel along with your tape.

Repeat the process with the rest of your nails and here's how they will look on your fingers:
This marks my 1st attempt at tape manicure! Frankly speaking, i quite like this color combination + the tape manicure result! Feels so accomplished hehe!

There are a lot of designs u can play with the tape. I'm already thinking on my next design with a new set of color combination! This certainly is fun!!! Not only that, i can save my $$ for going to manicurist, kekeke!

*Please pardon the blur photos as I took it too quickly & by then, it's too late to retake! Next one shall take clearer photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!