Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Holographic ~ Nfu Oh #65

Call me a nail lacquer freak now. So be it. I can't stop decorating my nails with funky colors & fimos anymore.

Anyway, I bought a SUPER rare nail lacquer from ebay 2 weeks ago and its brand is Nfu Oh. It's in fact a korean brand but they were freaking expensive, yet their lacquers are all super holographic. It wasn't easy for me to get hold of one & to think I actually got it at 27 bucks! Not exactly cheap but oh well, what to do when I have a terrible soft spot for holographic colors?


The bottle itself is already so pretty! I almost couldn't bear to open it and honestly speaking, I could already see the holo effects through the bottle without applying it. Amazing yeah...

Seeing is believing. This lacquer does worth its value for his holographic effect. It just simply dazzles me~


See that? That's REAL holo, by far the most holographic nail lacquer I came across. And I am gonna stalk ebay everyday till I get hold of the rest of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!