Saturday, May 28, 2011

My 1st French Manicure...in RED

I was preparing for another round of manicure which I would like to wear it for my friend's wedding and so, I decided to do up a much more simple manicure few days before I change it again (Will post that manicure soon!). This time, I attempted a French Manicure (finally!) and I had to say, it's my 1st attempt on a French Manicure, hehe.

Pictures say a thousand words so I'm not gonna elaborate further! For my 1st French Manicure, I used China Glaze's Ruby Pumps and Nature Republic's unnamed sheer polish.


As you can see, I haven't perfect french manicure using tape so there's still a little flaw when I tried to do some freehand cover-up...and the little dot of polish I left on one of my nails. :(


As much as there seems to have a lot of flaws here and there, I quite like my 1st attempt of French Manicure, especially in RED! Am gonna attempt more French Manicure soon cos I really like the classy look of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!