Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nail Treatment ~ New Base Coat!

Thanks to my sweet colleague, Jem, I got my new nail treatment coat which she ordered for me!


According to her, Nail Tek has high reviews on their products and since I am in urgent need to treat my often-chipped nails, this seems like a good choice for me ^.^! I am not so sure how much it's worth here since I've never seen this brand and model anywhere before, but this 15ml bottle just cost me a good-oh-goodly of 10 bucks! Not only that, this can also be used as a base coat too! With this, I really hope my nails can be somewhat strengthened...

Speaking of nail polishes...I AM SOOOOO in need of a MANI/PEDI!!!!!! I wanna go during lunch time but seriously, with CNY so bloody near, they bound to jerk the rates up right? This is in fact the least of my worries, cos my most worrying part will be manicure if I really go for it. Why? Cos...I am a clumsy person, so I tend to easily scratch/chip/disfigured my newly done-up manicure. Happens often, bleh...Am thinking to just paint my nails myself with some experiment on dual-color coating but scared I may just ruin my nails instead...

Don't think I really have time for mani/pedi anymore so I guess I shall go ahead with my experiment on Sunday night, keke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!