Monday, April 4, 2011

Fimo Canes Craze

Wahahaha, honestly speaking...I don't think my obsession for fimo canes will die down anytime soon since it's the 1 thing that got me interested into DIY nail art first. With a few more colleagues I happened to enticed into this fimo canes' craze, we ordered a few more designs. Below are mine!


Love the Melody design! Prefer the red one than the pink one, hehe!

Now, with the new designs coming in, I can no longer contain them in my tiny 8-compartment container, therefore, have to upgrade my container. Bought a real nice one near my workplace & I simply love how organised they are!


Now I have 22 designs of fimos! Am so loving it and I personally think that I've improved greatly on slicing them up! Hmm, I think I can slice them up to 90+ slices which is already very good since most sellers said can cut up to 100 pieces, hehe! As I said, my craze isn't stopping here cos there's more to come :D

If anyone of you are interested to buy pre-sliced fimos, can come to me! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!