Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Fool from PayPal?

This is kinda outdated post. It happened on an April Fool's day which i almost thought it to be a joke from PayPal.

On 1st April, I received a email from Paypal notifying me that a payment has been sent out to XXX. it wasn't really a big amount but the fact that i made no such transaction puzzlee me. I recalled making a transaction via ebay for my fimo canes but definitely not to this seller. Feeling terribly shocked, i filed an unauthorised claim a.k.a Transaction Dispute to PayPal.

Irregardless it's an April Fool joke or not, I am one who's damn skeptical about internet fraud thus i rather not risk ignoring. To a certain extent, i was quite worried PayPal would't refund me the money.

After about 6 days i filed this dispute, PayPal got back to me & informed me about my money being able to be refunded to me. Phew, this really set my mind at ease! Now, i just need to ensure my bank will void this transaction off or else i sure make a fuss to the bank!

After this incident, i really don't dare to perform any transaction at any PC except for the one at home. Seriously, this pretty much makes me feel a little unsafe using PayPal but given its credibility at its service, i should perhaps trust it one last time...

Did you encounter your share of such experience like mine with PayPal too?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!