Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tape Manicure + Fimo Nail Art

Alas, I am finally performing 2 types of nail art into 1, hehe...This time, I actually tried tape manicure + fimo nail art to see how nice/bad it'll turn out...on my first attempt on such combination.

First, I applied China Glaze's 'Side Saddle' on my nails. They actually looked kinda chocolaty purple but the chocolaty color has won the upper hand.

Pardon the mess - Forgot to clean up before snapping them down...

Next, I used scotch tape to perform tape manicure over my nails with Etude House's nail lacquer (no name). It's a peachy color though.




Looks more like gold than peach color ya? It puzzled me too when I saw the result...

Last but not the least, I added fimo ribbons onto my nails for more drastic effect!


There you go! My very own combination of manicure nail art! What do you think? Does it look nice and pretty? I kinda love the outcome of my very own manicure combination and I can't wait to try out more designs, my very own creation! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!