Friday, April 15, 2011

Rampage on Nail Lacquers~

I didn't know what the hell made me do this but I actually did it.

I believe it to be my anxiety to own a variety of nail lacquers collection and also more choices to play alongside my fimo nail art, thus, on a very hectic lunchtime during one of the work days, I literally dashed to 2 shops - Eilanto & The Faceshop to grab the following lacquers...


Yeah, majority of them are pastel colors. These colors are what I am lacking in my collection of nail lacquers. I am in fact not exactly a fan of pastel colors when it comes to nail lacquers so I decided to grab these bottles that only cost me $2.90 each ^^. Am only willing to splurge on unique & pretty ones from China Glaze, Nfu Oh or even Nubar! Don't wanna waste my money on pastel colors from such good brands since I think I will seldom apply them anyway.

However, 2 days after I bought them, I swatched one of them onto my nails. Surprisingly, it turned out damn well!


Yes! I swatched the Baby Pink nail lacquer from Eilanto! There's no exact name to it so I can only call it a baby pink nail lacquer >.<

It really surprised me that the application was so great! It's not exactly streaky but formula's kinda thick in a way thus, thin but more coats shall do the job. Wanted to play tape manicure on them but the baby pink was so captivating that I couldn't bear to put or do anything to my nails! Let me just have them clean for a day or more before i start putting my fimo or tape manicure over them :D

Now, I know where to get cheap yet good nail lacquers, hehe! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!