Friday, April 15, 2011

Undying Obsession ~ New batch of Fimo Canes!

Title says it all - my new batch of fimo canes have arrived!


Bought this off eBay at less than 8 bucks and they contain 100 fimo canes + blade! However, they come in only 50 designs so the other 50 are duplicates. In order not to waste them, Angela (my colleague) chipped in with me and bought off the other 50 designs. Seriously, I deeply apologise for influencing so many people into buying fimo canes cos I was the one started the fimo canes craze...

The designs are randomly picked by the seller & upon receiving them, I made a check and found out that there are about 5 designs I already owned. Consider not bad already since this is a totally randomised order & there's only have 5 designs included in the ones I owned! Most of them are fruits but I believe I will be able to think of a more complicated fimo nail art to accommodate them :D

Time to cut cut cut my fimo canes into slices~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!