Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lubu Heels, Pretty & Stunning~

My original plan for the 'Manicure of the Week' wasn't supposed to be this. My intention was to try to swatch OPI's Not Like the Movies which Angela had T-loan to me when I mentioned to her about buying. I'm glad I did not! OPI's Not Like the Movies is just too streaky for me to like it & thus, I change my color for the week.

China Glaze's Lubu Heels on the other hand, is so smooth to apply on my nails! I believe their brush is one of the main factor for the easy application.Was seriously lacking inspiration for nail art due to me struggling with Not Like the Movie's streaky application, I decided to just put on some rhinestones on my nails instead. The picture isn't doing justice to both the color and the rhinestone perhaps due to the lighting. But! The outcome from Lubu Heels' is absolutely stunning!


I know there can be more done to my nails to just putting some stones on them but please understand the frustration I had to go through to remove the nail lacquer I thought I'd like prior to this...Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!