Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In the Mood for Poker~

My original intention was french manicure, really. But right after i took out the the colors I wished to work on for my french manicure, I changed my mind instantly.

Just like a flash of lightning, I changed my manicure into a black half-V tape manicure with poker-designed fimo slices instead of the french manicure I wanted to do. The black nail polish I used was from The FaceShop. Upon completion, I felt the manicure was rather simple...or so I thought. However, when i went to work the next day with this fresh set of manicure, my colleagues were all complimenting me saying that this manicure nail art looked nice & classy! That really gave me lots of encouragement and acknowledgment on my creativity, hehe ^^.

Next up will be french manicure, I promised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!