Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pedi Nail Art~

Blogger was having issues for the past 2 days, literally ruining my blog layout (It got 'rollback'), not to mention unable to post at all during that period.

So, this is a dated post which I should have posted days before but well...Anyway, just some time ago, I did my very 1st nail art on my feet. Was amazed at myself for being able to come up with such a design which practically gushed through my mind at the very last minute!



Not exactly a very complicated nail art but the following was what I used to complete this nail art:

1) Nail Polish - Etude House unnamed (it's peachy-pink)
2) Silver Glitter Nail Art Polish from PR International
3) Fimo Art Slice - White Flower
4) Nail Art Pearl Beads
5) Transparent Rhinestone (placed on top of the Fimo Flower), recycled from Lubu Heels Manicure Nail Art

This is definitely my 1st on the feet, and I hope I will have more inspiration to do a better one after this...and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!