Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Review: A Miracle an Apothéke Colour Corrector creates!

Was chatting with my colleague one day & she raised the problem of having a hard time concealing red spots on her face. Then, I suddenly recalled another colleague of mine complimenting on the colour corrector I uses to reduce redness on my face and thus recommended to her. This inspired me to do up a review on this product since I've been using it for more than 6 months and working great on me. Good things must share! :D

First of all, let me introduce you the Mineral Colour Corrector from Apothéke.    

They come in small & big sizes!

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxifr, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Rice Powder, Mica, Iron oxides, Allantoin

They are all mineral ingredients which contain no chemicals and thus won't harm your skin.

Next, let me show you how miracle this corrector can be. As much as I do not wish to show all of you my bare and scarred face, I had to do so to show the result of this corrector. :(

My scarred face :(
To use the corrector, you can choose to use a concealer brush, or you can use a compact sponge like I did. This corrector is powder-based.

It's greenish and powder-based.
I used a compact sponge instead of concealer brush.
Dap just a bit of the corrector powder onto your brush/sponge and apply at the area of your face where the redness are. DO NOT RUB against your face but pat it slowly against your face. As I said, it's greenish in colour so do not expect it to look just like a concealer where it will blend with your skin colour, IT WON'T. It's meant to reduce the redness on your face ONLY.

When done, the redness on your face should be pretty much reduced and look like this:


If you noticed, you can still see some redness even after the corrector has been applied. Well, it's normal. This colour corrector does not act as a concealer so do not expect it to be one. I have to be thankful enough that it reduces my redness greatly! After your preferred concealer has been applied, it should look like this (I applied my mineral foundation from Apothéke on it too):


There! There are almost no redness shown on my face after that! It's like a miracle!

This colour corrector works a wonder on me and that's why I felt that I should post just what kind of wonder it worked on me. Been using both its foundation powder, mineral veil and colour corrector since last December and I have no regrets since. It literally nursed my damaged skin back to shape (my acne issue was really bad quite a while ago) with its mineral ingredients mainly Kaolin Clay & I really love these products to bits! 

Pop over to Apothéke if you think you wish to reduce most of the redness on your face which is bothering you greatly. :)

*Disclaimer: This is NOT an advertorial. The above content and review is purely written on my own accord and not in any manner, paid nor requested by the company of the reviewed product to do so. Review is 100% based on my own experience with the product only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!